Friday, April 1, 2005

P3 Ultimate Gun Vise - Surplus Rifle

P3 Ultimate Gun Vise
by Surplus Rifle


If you are serious about your shooting and regularly clean or find yourself working on firearms then you need some sort of gun vise to make the job a lot easier and I believe it is a worthwhile investment. I have used the standard Tipton Gun Vise for many years and have been happy with it. I found that it does have some limitations. Mainly I can only use it with long guns and if the firearm is an odd shape, length, or configuration like an AR or FAL then the Tipton vise just does not function very well at all. Recently I have had the opportunity to try out a new gun vise made by CTK Precision called the P3 Ultimate Gun Vise. I decided I would let pictures do the talking to show you all of the features and adjustments that are available on this vise.

Click here to read the full review
.

No comments: