Wednesday, December 31, 2008

AR15 Rifle with Mono Grip

In the following testimonial, our customer has mounted our P3 Mono Grip on to his Daniel Defense Omega Rail System. The P3 Mono Grip is able to convert from a forward grip to a monopod.

Testimonial


Hi Curt,

Got the MonoGrip today and put it on my HBAR. So far, so good. Fit on my DD 9.0 perfectly. Easy to get on, easy to operate.

Feels pretty good. Need to screw around with the position on the rail a bit to see what feels most comfortable, but I dig it.

Gonna take it out to the range this Sunday and get you a full report. Just a few quick pics, but I will get some better ones and post them.

AR15 Rifles, Forward Grips, Monopods
I think you have a winner. Thanks for hooking me up.

Chris

Click Here
to see the rest of Chris' AR15 forward grip pictures.

No comments: