Monday, October 22, 2012

Four Guys Guns Review P3 Ultimate Gun Vise




P3 Ultimate Gun Vise Review

There is a reason I am not an engineer.  Several reasons actually.  We don’t need to get into any details just know that I tend to be an “idea man” while the smarter people actually make it happen.  But close your eyes and dream with me.
I need something to hold my rifle, shotgun and/or handgun.  I just installed new sights or a new optic or scope and I need this thing to whack a gnat in the ass at 300m.  Whatever your particular fantasy involves, I do not need to know the details anymore than you need to know mine. However, a gnats ass is not exactly the easiest thing in the world to hit with all the possible things I do wrong from flinching to jerking or slapping a trigger, oh, and let’s not forget breath control...the list goes on.  How do I get this weapon squared away to take error out of it?"

Read the Full P3 Ultimate Gun Vise Review

No comments: